Build a career of your dreams
Seeking skilled and experienced Carpenter
Are you passionate about your trade and what you do? Are you open to learning new skills and
improving your talents? Do you take pride in the
service you provide and always do your best work possible? Do you enjoy the gratification of transforming someones home from concept to completion?
If that’s you, our remodeling company is looking for an experienced CARPENTER to join our team!
Our goal is to retain talented, like-minded individuals who share our standard of excellence. We value employees who work together, are committed, and interested in growing and moving into the future with us!
We specialize in Additions, Renovations, Kitchen and Bathroom remodel in NJ. The ideal candidate will have their own transportation, with a willingness to travel within a 40-mile radius. Most work is on-site. If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please apply via email with your current resume and professional references.
Job Purpose: Fabricates, constructs, and repairs structural woodwork and products by following blueprints, drawings, and oral instructions; using carpentry tools and equipment
- Utilize company online portal through the mobile app daily to update job log, post progress photos, stay on track with project tasks and schedule, communicate with team
- Produces carpentry products and services by following standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Determines material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated by studying blueprints, sketches, or building plans.
- Maintains carpentry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Prepares layout by following carpentry procedures for fabrication of counters, cabinets, benches, partitions, floors, doors, and building framework and trim, using rule, framing square, and calipers
- Constructs, repairs, and installs structure or fixture by marking cutting and assembly lines on materials; shaping materials to measurements; assembling and fastening cut and shaped materials; using carpenter’s hand tools, power tools, and woodworking machinery.
- Ensures construction quality by verifying trueness of structure with plumb bob, carpenter’s level, and other measurements.
Complies with federal, state, and local building codes by adhering to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. * Conserves carpentry resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Ensures operation of carpentry equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides carpentry information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 8-12 years’ experience
- High school education or equivalent
- US Citizen or proof of legal residency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Attention to Detail
- Power Tools
- Conceptual Skills
- Supply Management
- Basic Safety
- Knowledge of Equipment Maintenance
- Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit the below online form for consideration.